What exactly is a vehicle wrap?
A wrap is a large vinyl graphic or decal. It is applied directly over the original paint of the vehicle.
What can a wrap do for you and your business?
A vehicle wrap can offer the lowest cost-per-impression of any form of advertising. Per the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, depending on the city and population size, a single vehicle wrap can generate 30,000 to 70,000 views per day!
Other benefits can include:
Strategic and Creative Versatility – Vehicle wraps aren’t permanent, so you have the option to change out your message when you’d like.
Local targeting – By driving around or parking in the area in which you’d like to promote your marketing message, you can directly target your audience.
Brand Consistency – Already have signage and other marketing materials with your name and logo? Why not have your vehicles match to promote consistency?
Not enough to convince you of the benefits of a vehicle wrap? Here are a few more:
– 85% of people no matter of age, ethnicity or income level are reached by mobile marketing.
– With less people watching traditional television, listening to the radio, or reading the paper, vehicle wraps are a good way to still reach potential customers.
– Vehicle wrap audiences can’t change the channel, like they could with TV or Radio.
– Traffic jam? No problem. Turn a perceived negative situation into the perfect marketing scenario.
– If you drive your vehicle the average of 15,000 miles per year, you could potentially reach 9 million people.
And who uses vehicle-wraps for marketing?
– Restaurants, bars, salons
– Specialty retail shops – florists, pet stores and boutiques
– Consultants, real estate firms, attorneys and other service professionals
– Healthcare clinics, hospitals and private practices
– [Insert YOUR business here]
Here at Innovative Signs, we can help you with your vehicle wrap needs. We have very talented in-house designers that can bring your project to life. Let us know how we can help you!