Trade Show Displays: First Impressions are Everything.
When it comes to Trade Show Displays, your first impression is a lasting one. It’s extremely important to create a positive impression for future business prospects.
Here are a few tips for having a successful trade show display:
1. Attention to Detail - Image quality is important. Make sure all images and logos used are high resolution.
2. Size/Scale - Everything should be scaled properly so it’s visible, yet not overwhelming.
3. Color - There are A LOT of colors available, but choosing the right one for your message can be crucial. Coordinate your company logos, images and designs so that it’s easy to read and visually appealing.
4. Choose the Right Font - While decorative fonts can be really “cool”, they can sometimes distract from the display. You want to make sure everything is legible and no one is having to guess what they are reading.
5. Work with the Right Professionals — That’s us! Innovative Signs is here to help, so contact us today!